You’ve built a successful business but still have more you want to do. You want to grow your existing business, create a new company, or develop new programs. You’re creative and passionate about your work, but there are also challenges.
Wouldn’t it be amazing to have trusted and powerful partners to bounce ideas off from, get new ideas, and troubleshoot ways to overcome obstacles? Not just any partners, but other visionary CEOs and entrepreneurs who understand business and that have had successes. Partners who will challenge your thinking, help you see new possibilities, and who have been there, and done that themselves.
That’s what The Gamechangers Mastermind is all about. Bringing together game changing leaders to support, mentor, and challenge each other to reach even higher limits than was previously possible.
So what’s a mastermind? The concept was coined in 1925 by author Napoleon Hill in his book The Law of Success, and described in more detail in his 1937 book, Think and Grow Rich. Napoleon Hill wrote about the mastermind group principle as: “The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.”
Monthly Mastermind Interactive Video Call
You’ll join us for a monthly, two-hour facilitated video call where one assigned member can pose a current business/personal challenge to the entire group for input, ideas, and solutions. The member receives the benefit of a wide range of perspectives and expertise to develop new and innovative solutions to their challenge.
In addition, each call attendee receives time to give updates/celebrations about their business, as well as to share a challenge for input from the group. The meetings are limited to eight attendees per call and are also recorded. Each member commits to maintaining complete confidentiality about what is discussed on the call, and to provide a supportive, positive environment for innovation and leadership.
Monthly Educational Webinar
We host a monthly educational webinar with an expert speaker about innovative topics in business. These topics are in areas of social consciousness such as creating a resilient workforce, minimizing waste, values-based leadership, incorporating social good into the business model, and maximizing PR opportunities/positive promotion to increase the bottom line.
- We can do less and accomplish more by staying focused and strategic (The Pareto Principle)
- Powerful partnerships enable us to move farther faster
- Focusing on the Bold Moves in our business will set us apart from the competition and win the hearts of our customers
- Our human capital is our most precious resource. We develop company cultures that support the wellness and healthy mindset of employees
- Good people do really good things with money. We design businesses that are highly effective and highly profitable
- Incorporating social good into our mission and values provides reaps high dividends and rewards, beyond just financial
- Community supports our entrepreneurial and innovative spirits
- Creating the structure for growth includes powerful 90-day plans, routines, and systems for success